Sale Day Schedules
DEALER-ONLY WEEKLY SALES
Every Tuesday 9:00 AM CST
Monthly at 12:00 PM CSTGovernment off-lease vehicles available to dealers and general public
HEAVY EQUIPMENT SALE
Monthly at 9:00 AM in Lane AFeaturing equipment from the City of San Antonio and other sellers.
- SAAA reserves the right to refuse anyone the use of it's services.
- All dealers must be licensed within their state and registered at SAAA before doing business.
- All dealers must have a bidder badge on sale day and must be worn in a visible manner before proceeding to auction lanes.
- Any dealer or agent causing damage to a vehicle or the premises will be liable for the cost to repair all damages.
- All purchases must be settled on sale day with accepted forms of payment. Payments not received can be charged a late fee per transaction. Fees will be assessed for any returned check.
- Sellers have 30 days to produce title. Buyers are cautioned not to sell, repair or recondition vehicle until the title is received at auction. No expenses or profits will be reimbursed for returned vehicles. Buyers returning a vehicle must inform auction a day in advance of returning the vehicle. If the title is received by the end of the next business day, the sale will stand. Sellers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the buyer's location on returned vehicles. A vehicle may not have more than 300 miles on it from sale day for return. If, after 90 calendar days, Seller has not produced a negotiable title and the Buyer has more than 300 miles on vehicle, SAAA will make a deterrmination.
- All IF bids are binding until 5pm on sale day. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify if a vehicle is sold or a no sale.
- Vehicles sold for under $3,000 are AS-IS regardless of representation by Seller.
- Vehicles with over 200,000 miles are sold AS-IS regardless of representation by Seller.
- Vehicles sales available to Public bidders are sold AS-IS regardless of representation by Seller.
- All "Over the Counter" sales require SAAA management approval. OTC sales are sold AS-IS.
- All vehicles are subject to search upon leaving SAAA property.
Founded in 1989, W Walker Auction Group adheres to the highest standards set by the National Auto Auction Association. Family owned and operated, our business has been serving the South Texas area for over 25 years at our Corpus Christi location. Thereon branching out to Central Texas where we now operate our San Antonio location, founded in 2010. By continuously striving to make customer service our number one priority, we believe our reputation in the auto auction industry is one of integrity, allegiance, quality and expertise.
Formerly Sparkling City Auto Auction, we are excited to announce that we have changed our company names to San Antonio Auto Auction and Corpus Christi Auto Auction as of February 2016.
Our operations today have grown beyond where we began in Corpus Christi, TX in 1989. The name change is to better reflect our auction locations and allows us to incorporate identity recognition into our business activities.
Other than these visible changes, there is no change in ownership or staff. Our office location, phone, and fax numbers will remain the same as well. With 28 years of experience in the auction industry, we, W Walker Auction Group, look forward to continued growth and exceptional service to you under our new name.
let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven